The Residence Visa entitles the holder to long-term residency in the UAE. After you reach the country, your sponsor must apply to the applicable visa-issuing authorities for your resident visa. The duration of your UAE Residence Visa is determined by the purpose of your trip: they are given for one, two, or three years and can be renewed. Dubai is one of the seven emirates that comprise the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
As a result, obtaining a Dubai Residence Visa is the same as for any other emirate in the UAE. You must have a sponsor in Dubai (or invest/purchase real estate there). Then, your sponsor must apply for your entrance permit and resident visa at one of the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs (GDRFA) or an Amer centre in Dubai.
– The UAE Visa Application Form, which may be accessed online or in a typing centre.
– Your authentic passport
– Two passport-sized photographs, in accordance with UAE visa photo criteria
– Your visa for entrance
– Proof of your sponsor’s lawful residency/citizenship in the UAE
– Proof of passing a medical fitness test
– Evidence of UAE health insurance coverage
– Include documentation of family links, such as birth/marriage certificates, when applying for a family visa.
– Your sponsor must submit the job contract as well as copies of the company’s legitimate trade licence and a valid firm card when applying for a work visa.